[TriLUG] Loki games: dead at 2.5 years old

Matt Matthews jvm at linuxgames.com
Mon Aug 13 22:22:36 EDT 2001

Hi folks,

Well, it's finally public: Loki Games has filed for bankruptcy. (This has been
a good while coming, btw. Things have been really bad since January of this
year.) I thought I'd go ahead and give you guys the heads-up ASAP in case you
wanted to buy the last remaining games before they're all gone.

I'm finishing up an article on it for LinuxGames in a few minutes.

Regards,
matt

--
Matt Matthews     \ ph: 919.660.2859                         \ Use        _o)
Duke University    \ em: jvmatthe at math.duke.edu               \ GNU/Linux /\\