[TriLUG] Installfest in the Charter HighSchool?

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Tue Aug 14 08:13:07 EDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 12:14:02AM -0400, Sinner From the Praries spoke thusly:
> I wanted to voluntieer for this noble cause (install Linux at a school), but
> I haven't read anything about it.
>
> Who is coordinating?

> Where is it? (location, mapquest.com)

Holly Springs. I'll post updated co-ordinates soon

> When is it? (day, hour, finish time)

Saturday, Aug 18, 10am until.

> What is needed? (CDs, tools, anti-static bracelets...)

We're running cable, so I expect drills, hammers, punchdown tools
(I'll try to get some of those on loan or otherwise), etc etc.

We'll need at least one RHL 7.1 CD set (I'm trying to get a real kit,
but) and Hunter says he can make a kickstart setup from that for the
workstations.

Further discussion here and on the sducation list...