[TriLUG] ps2pdf--Thanks

Jturena at aol.com Jturena at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 19:56:21 EDT 2001

Thanks Donald, Tom, and Sinner, for the info about ps2pdf.
Hopefully I can get something good going....

Do any other newbies belong to this group?
I am having to learn this from nothing, except from (very) insignificant
experience using DOS.
Where have I been, you ask?!

I have installed RedHat Linux 7.0 on a separate partition on my HD that has
Windows Me.
Right now, I do not have a Linux-supported modem or printer.
I use the other O/S to go on-line and send and get email. But I am looking
forward to doing it using Linux.

Best wishes---more power to the guys--- who are going to help install cable
and set up some computers at a school---or so that is what I understood from
the email.

I look forward to the first meeting. Hope I can make it.

Jim