[TriLUG] RE:wireless networking, still

Mark Pilgrim f8dy at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 17:02:38 EDT 2001

The hardware itself is not the problem, because I had it working under
Windows 2000 (for which LinkSys provides an official driver).

Update: I duplicated ifcfg-eth0 and turned on PCMCIA in
/etc/sysconfig/pcmcia, but the PCIC is wrong (it complains it can't find
i82365.o in /lib/modules/2.4.2-2/something).  But I'm still trying; thanks
for all the help so far.

-M