Personal Information ( was: "[TriLUG] educator's discount at b&n?" )

prhodes at vdsinc.com prhodes at vdsinc.com
Tue Aug 21 12:14:01 EDT 2001

The only people allowed access to member
information are the ... and the
state, shoudl(sic) they ask for it.

Fixing this requires fixing the AoI, but I like it the way it stands,

Why the state?  As far as I'm concerned, the state has absolutely NO
business knowing what organization(s) I'm a part of. Unless, of course,
that organization pays me a salary and has to report tax withholding.

In my opinion, the only way that any one's personal info should be released
to the state, should be if it's subpoena'd for evidence in court.

TTYL,

Phil