[TriLUG] Switch/Business Recommendations?

Christopher Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Wed Aug 22 18:52:10 EDT 2001

Well, I realize that I'm late for getting you up today, but a Cisco 2600 as
recommended by others, or a Cisco 1600 both have the ability to have a T1
CSU/DSU in them.

As for who would have them... try Wintech, 847-3171.  They are a good little
company that my company does almost all computer/network purchasing with.
(our first experiences with Stay Online were abysmally bad, though in the
last 3 years, that's changed...)

CJK