[TriLUG] RoadRunner help

Christopher Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Sun Aug 26 22:01:33 EDT 2001

Of course, if the DHCP provided by your Distro doesn't work (and every so
often RR seems to try to make things hard...), take a look at ISC's DHCP
distribution, ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/dhcp/  It's what I started using when I
couldn't get an IP using Pump.

Also, make sure that any time you are unplugging your cable modem from one
host and plugging it into another that you reboot the cable modem.

CJK