[TriLUG] A little off topic

Justin Johnson drj at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 7 09:46:05 EDT 2001

Not to mention there is NO WHERE in the US Constitution that allows the Federal
Govrnment
to control how a company sells it's wares. I'm sorry, but the Government telling a
corporation that they are abusing their power and position, well, ain't that the pot
calling the kettle black? Leave Microsoft alone. Their arrogance will eventually
lead to their demise, or possibly not. One thing needed is a good competitor in the
home user / Desktop market, and so far I havn't seen one. Not even in a penguin
uniform.  Don't get me wrong, I like Linux, and one day may be able to format my
Windows box for once and for all and be done with that OS, but I would rather see MS
fall at the hands of their competition than at the hands of the government. Kinda
sets a dangerous precedence don't ya think...