[TriLUG] Anyone interested in job opportunities?

Chuck Mead csm at MoonGroup.com
Sat Oct 6 13:44:51 EDT 2001

Recently, on the list, I have heard a lot of people talking about how bad
the job market is here in the RTP area. I am wondering how many of the LUG
membership are currently looking for work or would like to make a change?

The reason why I ask is that just yesterday I was handed an opportunity to
build a team of people to provide 24/7/365 support for a company from
California who has clients here in NC.  Frankly, at this point, I don't
know how it's going to work out as I've only started doing due diligence
but if there are unemployed people in the LUG I'd rather start the process
here than in the newspaper... So...  anyone who is looking or who knows
someone who is please feel free to contact me off list. Here is a list of
what skills I need... (no single person must be able to do all of this...
this will be a team!):

Cisco Network Equipment and Software
   - 7500 Router Platform/IOS 12+
   - Catalyst 5500/6500 Switch Platforms