[TriLUG] Sorry, I used the wrong ISP to make that posting--I have 2 ISP's!!

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 6 17:16:18 EDT 2001

If you use two or more mailing addresses (like I do...) and you post from
them to this list, then you will find life much easier if you subscribe to
Trilug at trilug.org with your other mailing addresses too.

That way any address you have can post to the list!

What's that you say?  Now you are getting multipul copies of the list!
Well simply go to the mailling list options for the other addresses and
select the "no mail" option.  You can still post from any of your addresses
and now you only get one copy of the list!

Take care - Jon

<This helpful Mailman tip brought to you by your local Steering Committee!>