[TriLUG] Sawfish and RH 7.1

Benjamin Reed ranger at befunk.com
Mon Oct 8 16:13:47 EDT 2001

jeremyp at pobox.com [jeremyp at pobox.com] wrote:

> RPM is a great tool and it's not too hard to build your own packages and
> use source RPMs... maybe RPM is a possible talk topic for the future?
> I'm not volunteering though.  :)

Well, I don't know how well I'd do in front of a crowd (not much of a
public speaker), but I've certainly done way too much RPM building, so
I'd be willing to put together a talk on working with and building RPMs.

--
Ben Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick (ranger at befunk.com)
http://defiance.dyndns.org/ / http://radio.scenespot.org/