[TriLUG] RedHat Linux 7.2

Daniel T. Chen crimsun at email.unc.edu
Mon Oct 29 22:26:41 EST 2001

One thing I've noticed is that Red Hat Linux simply will not install
pcmcia + nic support properly on my Thinkpad 600E. During the rc.d init
procedure, network support is started prior to pcmcia services, so I'll
have to renumber the startup and kill scripts. Somehow or another Mandrake
does get it correct, though. Wiping my botched RH 7.2 install tonight and
putting Mandrake 8.1 on instead.

---
Dan Chen                 crimsun at email.unc.edu
GPG key: www.cs.unc.edu/~chenda/pubkey.gpg.asc