[TriLUG] different versions of 7.2 for sale]

Sinner from the Prairy sinner_prairy at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 08:32:03 EST 2001

>From: "al johson" <alfjon at mindspring.com>

>Well the date is on the cover and I believe it is this week's edition. But
>here's whats on the cover. A picture of a soldier holding a very
>sophisticated Special Ops rifle. The soldier's face is covered with goggles
>but it looks like a womans!! The rifle is loaded with more options than you
>can imagine including a detachable grenade launcher. Even the helment has a
>big metal clip on the front to hold something. The top of the cover has
>these words: The Next Frontiers THE FUTURE OF LEARNING. And beside the
>soldier's picture are these words: Special OPS Can our Commandos Finish the
>Job? --That's about it!! Bon Appetit. If anyone happens to scan that
>picture
>of Linus, I'd love to have the JPeg!!

Arrrrrgh!

Wife has been cleaning "all that mess" (that is, the carefully assembled
collection of magazines, newspapers and books). Of course, I had that
Newsweek magazine on the "to be read" pile. Now, the poor magazine is
freezing out there, in a recyling facility ...

I guess this means going to the library...

Salut,
Sinner