[TriLUG] That dern Information Anarchy

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Sat Nov 3 12:27:25 EST 2001

Dern Information Anarchy,

I mean we need a controlling body over information.... Oh I know who
could do it!!!  Microsoft.  If we just let them control all information
we'd not have this troubling information anarchy.

I need to send them all my information QUICK so that they can govern
it!

I was going to send them a comment on their great call to arms about
stopping this troubling anarchy, but maybe it was my misinformed choice
of OS or browser that make it impossible but when I clicked contact us
and then suggestion or comment on content or article I got a screen just
asking for my email account and country which I of course immediately
and truthfully disclosed and clicked next... It said thank you for your
comments etc etc.  What's weird is that I never had the opportunity to
enter my comments...

Then it occured to me...  I didn't have to enter them.  Why, they KNOW
that everyone supports them and their freedom to inovate and govern
information!  Silly me.  Obviously I'm not responsible or deserving of
handling so much information.  Good thing Microsoft will be solving this
awful Information Anarchy.

pheeww.  relief.

-Andy

--