[TriLUG] RH 72 isos mirros.trilug.org

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Sat Nov 3 16:08:57 EST 2001

'scuse me if this has been covered already.  I've not been keeping up
between my work and work and my fun-work...and reading slashdot.

Didn't someone say they were going to post the Redhat 7.2 ISOs?
And what bout the mandrake 8.1s?

I was feeling brave today and wanted to see if one of them loved my
laptop.  RH 6.2 worked on it.. RH 7.0 kinda did (couldn't get my
wireless modem to fly right) and RH 7.1 doesn't like my whole PCMCIA bus
(toshiba 2065CDS). I was thinking I'd try MD81 or RH72 but no isos...
Are these coming soon?

Otherwise I guess I'll have to go somewhere slower :-(

-Andy

--
www.superlinksoftware.com
			- fix java generics!