[TriLUG] RH 7.2 installer suggestions

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 4 20:13:23 EST 2001

Humm perhaps they need a "Rich person's laptop" and "Po' folks laptop"
button.

I'd probably buy something like that once it got old enough for me to
afford it if I didn't have a $300 credit from Toshiba..  Course, ain'
many laptops for $300.

You would fall; however, under the same category as that other fellow.
Another academic.  You should probably buy a Mac, its obligatory. ;-)

-Andy

--
www.superlinksoftware.com
			- fix java generics!