[TriLUG] Re: Sawfish, Enlightenment.. any RH 7.1 WM

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Mon Nov 5 06:19:46 EST 2001

"Karl J. Runge" wrote:

> Why not do it the old fashioned way in your ~/.xinitrc shell script;
> just write a little loop or two to launch the rxvts.  This separation
> may help you from getting bitten the next time you change WM or GUI.

Thanks!  Something persistent and generic would be great;
at this point, I'll take any stort in a prom, and that
sounds like a good one.

> If you don't know what I am talking about for this "little loop" in
> .xinitrc, just ask me.

Okey, I'm askin'.  The thing that stumps me [most] is
making/keeping the association with the different
desktops/viewports.
--
#ken	P-)}