[TriLUG] THURS: Free Software's Eben Moglen @ UNC

rpjday rpjday at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 6 21:53:37 EST 2001

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Jon Carnes wrote:

> Mr. Day, you are welcome to put your actions where your gripes are!
>
> We will accept any and all help that you wish to offer in keeping our
> Website up-to-date and topical.
> Please get in touch with either myself or Bill Vinson and we can set you up
> to help out!

so ... not only do i persuade prof. moglen to add an extra talk to his
public speaking schedule, scout out venues *and* get a couple of other
folks to pitch in and help get this organized ... i should do *your*
job as well?  i'll remember this the next time i stupidly decide to
organize something for the benefit of the membership.

publicly, i'd like to praise the work that lisa lorenzin and jeremy
portzer have done, way above and beyond the call of duty, in helping
me pull this together.  y'all might want to thank them the next time
you run into them.

rday

p.s.  for details, as i said, go to www.ncsysadmin.org.  still nothing
up at www.trilug.org.