constructive criticism was RE: [TriLUG] THURS: Free Software's Eben Moglen @ UNC

acoliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 7 12:48:34 EST 2001

Gents,

I think there is a saying about public for praise and private for
chastisement.

On that note I'd like to thank this years board for all their hard work and
for building a stronger LUG.

There will always be room for improvement and the website might just be one.

That being said I think that these kind of discussions where they cease
being a constructive discussion and become ad homnim might be better off
this list.  For one they tend to be divisive and might cause potential new
members to feel we're a more belligerent group that we might really be.

With that being said if there is some way I can help with the website,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Andrew C. Oliver