[TriLUG] even more interesting

Matt Jezorek matt at bluelinux.org
Thu Nov 8 15:57:14 EST 2001

> Search on GPL.  Very interesting.  M$ takes a degree of credit for
> opensource and that opensource is good kinda because later it can be made
> commercial but GPL is bad....  (stiffles innovation you know)

Okay. I am not a MS endorsee or do I appreciate everything BG has done. But
you do have to
give him credit where credit deserves. Bill has make the average pc
reasonably priced. Maybe not
now but back when computers where a large object that no one understood he
helped simplify usage
Also, he did help standardize the IT industry to a way. So you do have to
give him credit for helping
put a desktop system on a lot of desks.

Matt

P.S. if this was moderated it would probably be noted as Flamebait.