[TriLUG] DirecTV DSL anyone?

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Wed Nov 14 11:16:22 EST 2001

I too signed up with them when they were Telocity.  The
gateway installation was as painless as it ought to be.
I've been with them almost a year now.  I have to cycle
power on the gateway every now and then; I haven't tried
cycling the interface instead -- if that works it'll be
much better.

Tech support has been spotty (particularly during the
acquisition period!) but adequate.  More bothersome is
that now that I'm technically a DirecTV customer, I've
started getting targeted drool-proof paper spam from TV
Guide and elsewhere.  When I called DirecTV billing
about it they were not forthcoming about whether they
had sold my info or not.
--
#ken	P-)}