[TriLUG] DirecTV DSL anyone?

rpjday at mindspring.com rpjday at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 14 11:53:55 EST 2001

rodent of unusual size wrote:

Tech support has been spotty (particularly during the
acquisition period!) but adequate.  More bothersome is
that now that I'm technically a DirecTV customer, I've
started getting targeted drool-proof paper spam from TV
Guide and elsewhere.  When I called DirecTV billing
about it they were not forthcoming about whether they
had sold my info or not.
--

  ooooh, this has great entertainment value.  i've decided to
sign up for directv dsl as soon as i get back to town.  when

  sometimes, i can be so easily amused.

rday