[TriLUG] any clues?

Robert L Martin robertlmarti at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 26 22:35:45 EST 2001

I'm not feeling all insecure about our books now (the guy is clearly an
upstart with some serious anger issues and he probably drinks heavily
everytime he boots his machine. hehheh.), but I do feel for folks who
work
in support more and more when I see crap like this. Imagine talking to
that
guy on the phone? I'd have a conniption, satan would emerge from my
skull,
and I'd end up calling the guy something really impressive, like "a big
doo-doo brain."

Ah well. That's it for today's superfluous diversion. Thanks for
reading.

satan= BOFH you wouldn't call him anything you would just have him
delete his filesystems

--
Robert LaurenceMartin