[TriLUG] MTAs

Fred Stutzman stutzman at email.unc.edu
Tue Nov 27 22:31:12 EST 2001

I would also reccomend postfix for this sort of application.  However, if
you are putting together mass mailings/heavy volume, I would look at
qmail.  In a previous job, we had a good amount of seccess running a mail
farm of 9 linux boxes running qmail that would send out a few million
mails a day.

Fred