excuse me?! (was Re: [triLUG] any clues?)

Justin Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Wed Nov 28 10:13:41 EST 2001

> Anyone who sits
> down with the *user guide* (the Getting Started Guide) and
> reads it from the
> beginning, like you should when approaching something as
> daunting as a new
> OS, can easily learn how to log in, create a user account,
> get online,
> customize the desktop, print, manage files, create basic
> files, etc. And it

Okay, your freaking me out. You just described what I am doing right now,
having just purchased the
$200.00 box set yesterday afternoon. Now if you can just point me to the
chapter that tells me how to easily get
from kernel version 2.4.7-10 to 2.4.7-13.......