[TriLUG] web hosting

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Nov 30 12:00:52 EST 2001

Michael M. said:
> I wondering if I could tap the collective knowledge base on web
> hosting options.  I need a low-cost reliable host for a business
> brochure type site to describe my company and product, provide
> helpful information, and link to industry related sites.  The pages
> will most likely be static since that's all that I know how to
> produce at this point.

One route to NOT take... CIHost.  They are cheap, but not reliable.  Your
search will likely turn up lots of hits for them, with phony reviews
generated to boost their poor reputation.  They have had many outages
covered by the media, and many that have not been covered.  If reliability
is important, forget about them.