[TriLUG] RE: recommendations for virtual hosting

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Sat Dec 1 12:51:12 EST 2001

I have been happy with cphosting.com. But I would say
that I have not pushed the limits of what they offer.
I did setup a mailing list (Mailman). And I have used
their web configuration interface (Cpanel). I also
used the ssh login for some work. My plan give me MySQL
support, but I have not used it yet. I also have CGI
support, and they include some canned scripts for such
things as guest book.

When I signed up I had an issue with my credit card and
I did get a human response via email with in a few hours.

Hope all that helps.
John