[TriLUG] SuSe Linux 6.4

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 14 01:13:49 EST 2001

I have a very simple solution to this problem. Go buy two hard drive
"drawers" which you can put into a single "drawer holder" plus another
inexpensive hard drive. Put Linux on one hard drive and Windows on another.
If you want to run Linux put in the "Linux hard drive", or if you want to
run Windows put in the "Windows hard drive". It takes just a minute to shut
down either system, unlock the drawer  and put another drawer and lock it
in. The only problem is that your hardware must be compatible with both
systems. This also encourages you to eventually discard your Windows system
;-)