[TriLUG] Looking for a local Solaris Users Group

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Dec 14 09:57:46 EST 2001

Roy asks:
> Does anyone know of a local Solaris Users Group?

Roy, not specifically Solaris, and not for users, but there is NC*SA.  This
is for Sys Admins in general, and while I haven't participated in awhile, I
think there is a lot of Solaris expertise there.  Unfortunately the mailing
lists were pretty dead, and I don't think there were a lot of help requests
going back & forth.  The meetings may be very different, but I was never
able to make it to one.

Speaking of meetings, did I miss the announcement for last night's
meeting???