[TriLUG] straw poll - who is running Linux on m68k or macppc hardware?

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Mon Dec 17 00:54:19 EST 2001

Chris Hedemark [chris at yonderway.com] wrote:
> You may know that a subset of TriLUG volunteers are working on a project
> hosting environment where we also intend to have a binary build farm having
> multiple platforms (so far, I think x86, MIPS, and Alpha).  Is anyone here
> running m68k or PPC?  If so, what package management system are you using
> (please specify architecture with package manager).  Thanks.

I'm still very much planning on running Linux on a PPC, but haven't had the
time to set it up.  It will either be Mandrake or YellowDog, so it'll be
RPM.  I hope to have this up and running before the end of the year.

I only use OpenBSD on my m68k's.

Mike
--
"Yeah it is! Cause he's bakin' in the...kitchen of darkness!  A pie of
lost souls...until it's golden brown!" -- Moltar on Space Ghost