[TriLUG] TuxRacer

Daniel T. Chen crimsun at email.unc.edu
Tue Dec 18 21:41:04 EST 2001

Mine links against a ton of things. I would say at the very least a
solid OpenGL implementation (if you're using Nvidia's drivers from
their website, that's a given). I can send you the output of
ldd `which tuxracer` privately if you'd like (keep in mind it's a
Debian package and will probably differ from RH's package).

Regarding hardware-accelerated OpenGL: make sure you have DRI
enabled for your Netvista's graphics hardware. This may require
mucking around. See http://dri.sourceforge.net for more details.
(Realize that you'll need at least XFree86 4.1.0 to get good DRI.)

---
Dan Chen                 crimsun at email.unc.edu
GPG key:   www.unc.edu/~crimsun/pubkey.gpg.asc