[TriLUG] HP-UX 11.0 (this is on topic!)

John Turner jdturner at myhome.nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 7 18:10:07 EST 2002

The HP 712 system use PS/2 keyboard/mice and VGA monitor.
So if you have a PC you have all the parts you need. As for
the software I would give PA-Linux a try, unless you are
just trying to learn HP-UX. The 712s are about as fast as
a Pentium 90-120 so don't expect speed. I haven't run a
712 headless, but I think it should be the same as all the
other HP servers.

I have some free time (no job) so I would be willing to
help you get it installed if you need help.

John