[TriLUG] DocBook + XML + XSL: the mini-doc

rpjday rpjday at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 8 10:40:12 EST 2002

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 gudrun.e.stefansdottir at nyherji.is wrote:

> "  in support of eventually converting all of my own documentation
> to DocBook, i figured out how to use DocBook with XML and XSL,
> and wrote it up.  ironically, it's still in ASCII -- give me time.
> but if you want to start writing in DocBook, i have a mini-doc,
> and a sample multi-part document, that shows you how to render
> the DocBook in multi-part HTML, PostScript and PDF.
>
>   send me email if you want the mini-doc and the sample
> tar directory containing the DocBook document."

actually, my little doc is now out of date as the guy at red hat
who is taking care of this updated his web page so that it is
pretty well self-explanatory by now.  see tim waugh's page at
www.cyberelk.net/tim/docbook, where he has all the latest
stuff to get you started.  if you have any questions, drop me
a line.

rday