[TriLUG] Installfest @ UNC

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Tue Jan 8 13:17:07 EST 2002

Anthony Bull said:
> I'm a grad student at UNC in the Information and Library Science program.
> We in the student chapter of ASIST have kicked around the idea of
sponsoring
> a Linux Installation party in March (for the general UNC community) and as
> representative of the chapter, I'd like to contact whomever was
responsible
> for the last TriLUG Installfest to discuss logisitics of doing such and
> maybe even involving TriLUG.
>
> Could this message be passed on to that person?

I don't know who did the last installfest... but there seems to be a number
of people interested in doing another installfest.  We're kicking around a
couple of locations and now we've got a potential third @ UNC.  I remember
doing one at UNC once a couple of years ago.  The one big concern with UNC
seems to be parking... can we get a location with nearby free parking
because most people are carrying heavy equipment sometimes in multiple
trips.