[TriLUG] syncmail @ sourceforge

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 10 13:18:28 EST 2002

Has anyone here setup syncmail (lil python script) especially as
described by sourceforge (linux servers)?

Any idea why people with toy operating systems (windoze) don't cause
commit logs to post to the list.  We have 2 linux commiters (including
me) and essentially 2 windows developers.  The linux geeks cause stuff
to be mailed to the list and the windows folks do not.  yet I've no idea
why.  I'm not sure if its a configuration issue, a cygwin issue or what?

While my quick thinking solution was that they should of course use
Linux, we do need people to test on Windoze for Cocoon requirements.
--
www.superlinksoftware.com
			- fix java generics!

vote.