[TriLUG] an increasingly annoying trend at trilug meetings

Craig Duncan craigduncan at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 11 15:31:53 EST 2002

If there were more order during the meetings, there would be more time for
social interaction at the end. Personally, I think it is disrespectful to the
speakers and to the rest of the audience to continually interupt with
childish  and/or irrelevant geek jokes - save them for later when we can all
laugh together.

As for Kevins introductory speeches..., this is an excellent opportunity to
set the tone for the evening, the choice is yours.