[TriLUG] just to clarify a few points about meetings ...

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 11 18:10:48 EST 2002

Darn it, I had written almost the exact same message (except I was lobbying
for more people to run for the SC...)

This is a great idea, and is a necessary part of the Linux scene that
TriLUG has not ventured into yet.  Your outline below is perfect, and not
only do I volunteer to talk about integrating Linux into a real business
(using HAHT as an example), but I volunteer HAHT's meeting space for the
gathering, as well as a tour of our facilities.

Jon