[TriLUG] Re: VNC questions -

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Mon Jan 14 12:26:46 EST 2002

I am trying to get VNC to start up automatically.  The recommendations
seem to be to follow the instructions at
http://www.dei.isep.ipp.pt/~andre/extern/ixvnc.htm but I'm having some
difficulties.  You are correct, in this case the displays would be :50,
:51 and :52.  If you have any other suggestions, I'm certainly willing
to listen :-)