[OT] Re: [TriLUG] an increasingly annoying trend at trilug meetings

H. Wade Minter minter at lunenburg.org
Tue Jan 15 16:17:46 EST 2002

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, David R. Matusiak wrote:

> ponder this -- if you were /actually/ "such a riot" wouldn't some talent scout
> have offered you a spot at Charlie Goodnights (or another comedy club) already?

I'd like to take this off-topic opportunity to plug tonight's
workshops/auditions at ComedyWorx/ComedySportz - Raleigh's longest running
improv troupe.  Check out http://www.comedyworx.com/ for audition details.
Quite a lot of fun, even for a geeky *nix system administrator.

--Wade "Yes, I _am_ a comedian" Minter
:-)