[TriLUG] Re: VNC questions -

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Wed Jan 16 07:50:21 EST 2002

Does anyone have suggestions on this?  I must have a real mental block
on this because I just cannot seem to get VNC to start automatically
(except through rc.local which is really messy VNC doesn't seem to be
closing out gracefully and as a result I get a new display number on
each reboot).

Also, from reading the /etc/sysconfig/vncservers file I was under the
impression that I could have display 1 be me, 2 be someone on the
helpdesk and so on.  Does this sound right

Thanks a bunch.