[TriLUG] nc.rr.com difficulties?

James Manning trilug at sublogic.com
Fri Jan 18 09:13:14 EST 2002

[S. William Schulz]
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 12:29:28AM -0500, Fred Stutzman wrote:
> > Anyone else experiencing a _lot_ of random service outages in the past few
> > days?
>
> Definitely, yes, from two locations in north Raleigh.

"mtr" to you favorite sites is highly recommended.  I'm keeping a graph
of the loss I'm seeing (in this case, on my route to a Q3 server @ umass)

http://www.sublogic.com/rrd/

a similar kind of graph seemed to help RR fix a previous issue, but
this problem's back in AOL-land of atdn, so it may take awhile longer :(
the prev graph:

http://www.sublogic.com/rrd/rrd_ping.cgi?time_span=604800

James
--
James Manning <jmm at sublogic.com>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4