[TriLUG] PHP/MySQL - the RPM way ? [never mind]

Jeremy P jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Jan 31 11:49:22 EST 2002

On 31 Jan 2002, Ed Hill wrote:

> Yes, I'm also running RH 7.2 and I have the following:
>
> [edhill at XXX ~]$ rpm -qa | grep -i php
> php-4.0.6-7
> asp2php-gtk-0.75.17-1
> php-imap-4.0.6-7
> php-ldap-4.0.6-7
> php-manual-4.0.6-7
> php-mysql-4.0.6-7
> asp2php-0.75.17-1
> [edhill at XXX ~]$
>
> installed on my system.  Did you look for the package on the second CD?
> I don't have the 7.2 CDs handy, but I'm 99% sure it was included...

I don't currently have my CDs either, so I was using the RPM database at
RPMfind, which didn't list anything except the mandrake packages.  And
then I looked in an incomplete mirror site.  When I checked
distro.ibiblio.org, sure enough -- there are php-mysql and php-pgsql
packages starting right at me.

Sorry about that, I guess I should have looked harder!

--Jeremy