[TriLUG] @#$@#! Laptop Trackpad.

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 1 14:08:38 EST 2002

I know this sort of thing is possible, but I don't know how to do it.  I
know my laptop (Mac OS X) has the option of turning off tap-click as
well as temporarily disabling the trackpad while typing to prevent
accidental clicks and moves.  I am sure Linux could do this to, but
where to start asking the questions?

Bill