[TriLUG] @#$@#! Laptop Trackpad.

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 1 14:28:42 EST 2002

Some of the more recent laptops have a toggle that turns it off (either
software or hardware).  Look about for any weird hardware toggle to turn it
off.  I'm sure the software toggles won't work yet (in Linux)

Other than that, in the days of old our users would cut out a small piece
of paperboard and use that as a shield when typing.  Some folks even had it
hinged on their boxes with tape.

Jon
===