[TriLUG] Laptop Hell

Ken Mink ken.mink at porivo.com
Sun Feb 10 11:13:36 EST 2002

Thanks Jeremy. That did the trick. As a matter of fact, I'm writing this
message on the laptop in question. Well, evolution is running back in my
office, it's just displayed here. You get the idea.

I'm busy transferring things from my old laptop. I also need to upgrade
to 2.4.17 as the southbridge in the Pavilion isn't fully supported in
2.4.9. Minor issue.

Thanks again. You just saved me $180 in open box fees.

Ken