[TriLUG] I want a job

jeffj at ro.com jeffj at ro.com
Tue Feb 12 03:49:05 EST 2002

I was told at yesterday's meeting that I should post to the list and tell everyone that I was looking for a job, especially a Java software development job, but at least something that pays.

I have done GUI work in Java for an internet commerce company that I had a part in starting (but less a part in finishing). I had some fun making my car's security system, including figuring out how to wire the electronics together, and programming a microcontroller in C. Recently, I have developed an interest in digital video. It would be cool if I could get paid to make GPL'ed software to author DVD's, but I don't expect that will happen.

For those interested in seeing my resume, you can view it here:
    http://ro.com/~jeffj/me/resume.html

Windows -- An entomologist's dream

Jeff Jackowski      http://ro.com/~jeffj/
"Luncheon meats make the sawdust in your stomach
 explode."          -- Crow T. Robot