[TriLUG] Slightly OT: Got that old geek feeling

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Sun Feb 17 08:28:05 EST 2002

So I was feeling nostalgic yesterday, and saw the article on newsforge
(http://www.newsforge.com/) about a TRS-80 site. Since the TRS-80 was my
first computer (OK, it was dad's - but we got it before I got the Timex
Sinclair 2K system with the 2K add-on Module) I decided to crank up an
emulator, some old software, and jam.

A quick search, some make in my new src/xtrs-4.8 directory, and I'm
ready to jam.

Except I need one little thing that I don't have, and can't find - the
ROM image.

Legally, I can own a ROM image, since the Model 1/Level 2 is in the
Attic (although he monitor is lost to the ages *sigh*). So that's not an
issue. The issue is, where do I get one?

If anyone has a TRS-80 Model 1 ROM in their archives, or knows where to
get one, drop me a note.

Thanks, gang!
--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9