[TriLUG] Donations, sponsorship, what-have-you... Money for Trilug

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 20 12:41:02 EST 2002

At least two folks have pinged me wanting to help out with the email server
debacle by sending in money.
If you want to send in a donation to TriLUG then make out a check to Trilug
and send it to:
  8405 Rhodes Rd.
  Apex NC,  27502

If the donation is for a specific cause like the Harddrive or the CPU, then
indicate that in a separate note or on the check.  Also let me know if you
wish to remain anonymous - otherwise I'll write the names of the donors on
the Piece of equipment (Kevin's name is already written in tiny letters on
the CPU) and we will also display the folks names (but not any dollar
amounts) on one of TriLUG's never changing web pages.

I'll also send you back a receipt suitable for framing or for use on your
taxes.

Thanks,

Jon Carnes
Triangle Linux Users Group de facto Treasurer