[TriLUG] TriLUG Frequently Asked Questions

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 22 23:08:35 EST 2002

Kevin is right.  Current attendance at meetings is around 64 enthusiasts.
(At the last combined meeting we had exactly 80 folks.)  Pizza and drinks for
a meeting of that size cost around $175.

The Papa John's on Strickland makes a great Pizza but their computer system
is lousy.  They can't handle an order of over 12 pizza's... their computer
simply losses it.

Jon