[TriLUG] TriLUG Frequently Asked Questions

Matt Matthews jvmatthe at math.duke.edu
Fri Feb 22 23:20:55 EST 2002

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 11:08:35PM -0500, Jon Carnes wrote:
> The Papa John's on Strickland makes a great Pizza but their computer system
> is lousy.  They can't handle an order of over 12 pizza's... their computer
> simply losses it.

Maybe we need to write a pizza order system for them as free[dom] software and
show them that they can do all of their orders on a 486 that costs $50. :^)
And we can design it to handle orders of *13* pizzas. One should always take
these opportunities to show people the power of free[dom] software.

Regards,
matt

PS. The whole "free[dom] software" thing is something my friend Ruffin and I
got into doing to prevent the "free beer" vs. "free speech" confusion that you
run into with normals.

--
Matt Matthews     \ ph: 919.660.2811        \ Use GNU/Linux  _o) w00t
Duke Univ., Postdoc\ jvmatthe at math.duke.edu  \____________   /\\